Your Questions Answered
Confused about cover? Discover the answers to some commonly asked questions
What is Shareholder Protection?
Shareholder Protection Insurance is designed to give you peace of mind in the event that a shareholder in a Limited Liability Company, a member of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), or a partner in a partnership dies or is diagnosed as critically ill.
When that happens, the remaining owners will be able to buy the deceased’s share of the business. So the surviving owners retain complete control of the business and avoid the risk of an unknown third-party stepping in.
How Does Shareholder Protection Work?
When a Shareholder dies or suffers a critical illness, the remaining owners of the business get a cash lump-sum. This money can be used to buy the deceased’s share of the business.
This avoids any uncertainty about what will happen to company shares in the event of the worst.
With Specialists 4 Protection, You Get...
- Fast and Friendly Service - from call to cover in three simple steps.
- CII-Qualified, FCA-Regulated Advisers - with over 20 Years' experience advising accountants, business owners, and IFAs.
- Business Insurance Specialists - we only work in protection, so you get focused, expert advice every step of the way.
- Compare Quotes from All Major Insurers -we search the whole market to get you the most cost-effective Shareholder Protection plan for your business.
- Hassle-free Policy Set-up Service - we handle all the paperwork so you can get on with running your business.
- Always Completely Fee-Free, with No Obligation and No Pressure - get advice now, then get cover when YOU are ready.