10 Things to Think About Before You Get Cover
You want those you love to be financially secure when you're gone, so it's important to know that you're getting the right amount of cover. When deciding how much cover to get, ask the following questions:
- What is your post-tax income?
- What is your current household expenditure?
- How long do you want your family to maintain the quality of life they have today?
- Do you already have mortgage protection?
- Are there outstanding debts that need to be cleared?
- Are your children in private education? If so, how much longer will you be paying fees?
- Will your children go to University?
- Will your loved ones simply spend the money you leave until it runs out – or will they invest and live off the returns?
- Do you want to provide a pension for your spouse or leave an inheritance for the children?
Your adviser will know what questions to ask, do the calculations for you, and help you decide how much cover to get.
When You Speak To Specialists 4 Protection, You Get...
- Fast and Friendly Service - from call to cover in three simple steps.
- CII-Qualified, FCA-Regulated Advisers - with over 20 Years' experience advising accountants, business owners, and IFAs, so you know you're in good hands.
- Personal Insurance Specialists - we only work in protection, so you get focused, expert advice every step of the way.
- Quotes from All Major Insurers - we search the whole market to get you the most affordable plan for your needs.
- Hassle-free Policy Set-up Service - we handle all the paperwork so you can get on with your life.
- Always Completely Fee-Free, with No Obligation and No Pressure - get advice now, then get cover when YOU are ready.
From Call to Cover in 3 Simple Steps
Life is hectic, so we've made getting cover as simple as 1-2-3
Step 1: Talk to a protection specialist. We'll discuss your circumstances, show you the best options, then compare the market to get the most affordable quotes.
Step 2: Choose to get protected. When you tell us you're ready to go we'll handle all the paperwork for you.
Step 3: Wait for your policy documents. You'll get hard copies of everything by post. When you have them, you'll know your cover is in place.
Why Should I Get Advice?
Critical Illness policies vary widely and it can difficult to know which one is right for you. You’ll need to think about the conditions covered, the severity that triggers a pay-out, and the amount of cover you need.
As with any personal protection product, it’s best to get expert advice. If you want the best critical illness quotes, use an independent adviser who checks premiums with all the main Critical Illness Policy providers. Doing so could save thousands over the life of your policy.
Here’s what the Telegraph had to say when they checked premiums with banks, insurers, and independent advisers:
“The results show that in many cases the lenders and even the insurers themselves charge far more than intermediaries for exactly the same life and critical illness policies.”
You can check out the Telegraph article here
At Specialists 4 Protection our advice won’t cost you a penny and is given with no obligation. We’ll help you understand how much cover you need, what type of policy is best, and we’ll scour all major Life Insurance providers to get you the best quotes.
For free, no obligation advice just call 01243 219190 or give us your number and we’ll call you back.
Request a Call Back